Arrow: Redemption is a play-by-post RPG based upon the CW show Arrow. Here at Redemption, we allow canons from the show, canons from DC comics, and original characters all with one exception: Each character must be rooted in realism. If you'd like to know more, click here.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

French Fries and Hurricanes
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 08:29 PM
Group: Members
Playby: Willa Holland
Tracker: Click Here
Member No.: 33

user posted image

Thea Queen

here is thea! she's full of teenage gumption, sarcastic remarks and ANGST. could possibly be very annoying, but it's understandable in a lot of ways. her father is definitely dead (wah!), her brother has just come back from the dead (yay!), and she has complicated mother issues (boo!).

no stranger to conflict or spotlights, thea has built herself a reputation fit to rival oliver's, but despite it all she's really not a bad person at heart. lots of issues? yes. lacking in the way of sunshine? definitely. but bad? no. she has no ambition to change anyone's perception of her though. if they don't know her then they don't know her. what is she to them and what are they to her? pretty much nothin' that's what.

her usual crowd would include school kids like the party crowd. she's also no stranger to the club scene, regardless of the fact that she is not even close to being legal drinking age. thea also has the ability to be kind, kinda wise and extremely sympathetic, you just have to find a way to tap that part of her in order for her to show it.

with that out of the way, who wants to plot? biggrin.gif
PM
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 10:36 PM
Administrator
Group: Admin
Playby: Stephen Amell
Member No.: 1

Several things here!

1: I haven't done a "proper welcome" home thread since there was no one on the board that was apart of Oliver's immediate family. So if you'd like, we can do that. It might may rather short, but if wanted, we could use that thread for her to drag him into the mini-graveyard.

2: She is more than welcome to get seriously drunk at the Halloween party and spill the beans about Laurel and Tommy once Laurel is there (she's due to show up at some point). Or she can start a scene causing Oliver or someone else to take her outside.

PM
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: Feb 27 2013, 12:15 PM

muahaha! the second part she'll definitely do. i just have no idea what costume she's going to go with yet... >_> yay for bursting bubbles! biggrin.gif does ollie know already? >_> dry.gif

as for the first, sure thing. smile.gif it'd be nice i think. nice for them to figure out that initial awkwardness, and how to fall back into being siblings again. happy.gif
PM
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Feb 27 2013, 03:07 PM
Administrator

Nope, he sure doesn't. And let me know when you'd like to begin the second thread, if you'd like to. I can start it for us.
PM
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: Feb 27 2013, 06:01 PM

you mean the coming home one? sure, go ahead and start biggrin.gif just link me to where it is and thea will follow!
PM
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Feb 28 2013, 02:36 AM
Administrator

PM
Laurel Lance
 Posted: Mar 5 2013, 09:52 PM
Administrator
Playby: Katie Cassidy
Member No.: 2

I thought it might be nice if during the whole five year thing Laurel checked up on Thea from time to time, took her out to lunch or shopping, basically kept in contact since they would have some sort of relationship. Not sure what this would mean for their present. I know that she helps Thea out when she needs some direction in the show.
PM
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: Mar 6 2013, 08:24 PM

hey! so i just tried to respond and my reply got lost. >_<

long story short! yes, i like that idea. i think thea would have really liked laurel back when she and ollie were dating. the idea of having a cool ‘older sister’ would have really appealed to her.

after the yacht went down, i think there wouldn’t have been that initial “my brother slept with your sister and they both died together on a yacht trip that he invited her to go on and not you’ thing which would have made it aaaaawkwarrrrrrd.

maybe, because laurel is uber mature and thea is not, laurel reached out to thea after the initial shock and stuff was over, and after getting past the awkwardness, they kept in touch over the years until the business with tommy entered the picture? and then we could work out how they get along present day? smile.gif
PM
Emily Stewart (OC)
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 02:06 PM
Playby: Kaya Scodelario
Member No.: 42

Given Emily and Thea both have a rep for being a little bit wild despite coming from opposite sides of the tracks they might know each other? Emily's the front woman of a kinda rock slash pop slash punkish band, I can imagine the two have met at shows or something considering they will get their hands on be it house shows or in bars or clubs.

I can see Thea being one of the few people from "the other side" that Emily can actually get on with, mostly because she is actually a pretty nice person at heart, but they both do the tough front nothing phases me excuse me while I dance the night away to show you how much I care about nothing thing. I can totally see the whole, ambition to make people change the way they think about her having worked, sure Emily is a young angry girl wanting to change the world and make things better, and I can see some of Theas wisdom and stuff rubbing off on Emily.

Can totally see them being the kinda friend that holds the others hair back at the end of the night and goes "man we really screwed up good. Excellent."
PM
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: Mar 20 2013, 06:16 PM

ah! sorry about the delayed response!

sounds fun. smile.gif thea is definitely a party queen, so she'd be down for that. and it'd be nice to have rpable friends who support her habits. xD
PM
Emily Stewart (OC)
 Posted: Mar 20 2013, 06:22 PM

Support? HA! More like encourage! Emily is never a good influence ;]

We should thread!
PM
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: Mar 20 2013, 07:09 PM

yes! so ala the c-box, should we have a party thread some time between the 12th and 20th where thea and em are partying in typical druggie fashion? and then oliver can either find out because he's at the same place and sees them, or because he hears rumors. woo! biggrin.gif

you want to start or should i?
PM
Emily Stewart (OC)
 Posted: Mar 20 2013, 07:39 PM

If you want to start that would be grand, I've gotta go to bed long day at work tomorrow, any date before the 20th is perfect!
PM
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: Mar 20 2013, 07:41 PM

sweet. i'll work on it and let you know when it goes up. happy.gif

and for me, a to do list:

1) start party thread with emily between oct/12th and 20th

2) start grave thread with ollie
PM
Thea Queen (3)
 Posted: May 14 2013, 08:22 PM

hello hello! who's interested in stuff with thea? biggrin.gif she could be an occasional damsel in distress, general truancy and whatnot is always good as well. any takers?
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

RPG-D