Arrow: Redemption is a play-by-post RPG based upon the CW show Arrow. Here at Redemption, we allow canons from the show, canons from DC comics, and original characters all with one exception: Each character must be rooted in realism. If you'd like to know more, click here.

Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Sorry guys, but...
Felicity Smoak (1)
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 03:50 PM
Group: Members
Playby: Emily Bett Rickards
Tracker: Click Here
Member No.: 8

I'm gonna call it a day. I don't know what it is, but my interest here isn't what it once was. I've been trying to fight it for a while, but my posting has been slowing right down.

The thread with Diggle is pretty much winding up. Felicity's sort of in with Ollie's team now, so she's in a good place for anyone looking to take over, so I think it's about as good a time as any to bow out gracefully. Thanks for the good times, folks and take care of yourselves.

I should add “Personal Internet Researcher for Oliver Queen” to my job title… Happily, I mean.
PM
Cassandra Ricci
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 12:44 AM
Group: Accepted Member
Playby: Kristin Kreuk
Member No.: 56

Sorry to see you go but I wish you the absolute best. cool.gif Take care & it doesn't mean you can't drop in the cbox & say "Hi" now & then. smile.gif
PM
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Jun 17 2013, 09:42 PM
Administrator
Group: Admin
Playby: Stephen Amell
Member No.: 1

See-ya, Ollie! I'll still chat ya up on AIM; and hope your holiday goes well (unless it's already over, in that case, went)!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

RPG-D